Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm Thinking Of Moving...

...to poetry. Here's a ditty I'm experimenting with.




I could so use a piece of nookie

To take the place of my milk and cookie

A gentle guide into my lair

And lay her down as she is bare

To gently lick about her nethers

As if they were a broken feather

As she succumbs into submission

I bring her forth to female fission

As she lay gasping for her breath

I think of myself as some Macbeth

As we pondered what had transpired

I did lay close and just admired

The wondrous beauty of her breasts

And so I drifted into peaceful rest

When I awoke I was amazed

And could not conceal that I was fazed

Before me lay a small round dough

That was in fact my oreo

5 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Personally I find the best poetry doesn't rhyme.

4:20 AM  
Blogger Jean said...

LOL.......wonderful....anxiously waiting for more!

4:50 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

DAMN. I got dissed on my first attempt!! I am forlorn.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

'Ere, tho' the night pass into day
And the dreams we spent doth fade away,
The dawn brings but one true thing to light:
GS, hun, you just ain't right!

9:56 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

damnnnn, that's a good one...u be talented...

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home