Thursday, November 09, 2006

It Seems Alot...

...of young people are opting to get their tats removed. As one young intellectually prolific woman stated, she should have used "better judgment" when she got it. Ahh, my young flower, we could always use better judgment in most things we do.

If you're going to get a tattoo, make sure it means something. Don't get some fucking cat paws on your thigh. The pic is the tat I have. I got it after my Dad died. Kinda odd for someone that is so full of hate. It's the Alpha/Omega, derived from this man.

And before I had it done I did my research and found out that if I ever wanted it removed, which I wouldn't, you should get it done in tones of blacks and gray. Easier for the skin cells to absorb the laser light. But these dummies choosing to get them removed are paying upwards of $1000 to get a $90 tattoo removed. I did it because of my proclivity towards the theological, in hopes that it would keep my Dad's spirit alive in my heart. I have to look at it everyday when I get out of the shower. It's good. My Dad wouldn't have liked cat paws. Better judgment. You bet, sugar tits. Start thinking with your brain and not the other things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home