Sunday, November 05, 2006

Went For My Usual...

...Saturday morning grocery run yesterday. There was a strapping gentleman in front of me in the checkout line. Probably 6'2", 220 lbs. In his workout stuff. In his BIG cart were two gallons of milk. That was it. Two gallons of milk. This was at 7:30 in the morning. I'd been up since 3:30 slurping wine, so you can imagine what was going through my mind when I saw this dipshit. As he approached the lady at the cash thingy I asked him if he needed any help getting the milk out of the cart. I don't think he liked me asking, from the look I got. The lady that was checking him out laughed. He didn't like that either. I guess some people don't have a sense of humor early in the morning.

5 Comments:

Blogger BobG said...

"I guess some people don't have a sense of humor early in the morning."

If I had to drink that much milk, I wouldn't have a sense of humor either...

10:18 PM  
Blogger KurtP said...

AND, I bet he was parked as close to the entrance as he legally could get, too.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL. You're a brave man GS.

4:29 PM  
Blogger BobG said...

The only thing milk is good for is making things like cheese and butter.

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YUMMMMM..CHEESE AND BUTTER....

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home