Friday, November 03, 2006

Will Anyone Else Be As Relieved As I Will...

...when this damned election is over. The rhetoric and sniping is disgusting, in my book. But I don't have a book, so just get it over with. I don't think any of the people running really have a clue as to what it's like to live in America as a middle-class individual.

No one has a plan on how to get out of that debacle in Iraq. Hell, three days into this month and there are already 12 dead soldiers and marines. If the dumocrats win, we get a sixty-some year old woman as Speaker Of The House, that looks more like she's in her late 40's thanks to deep pockets, botox and plastic. We have gay representatives and preachers dropping outta the trees as fast as a moonshine induced midnight raccoon hunt. More promises of this, that and the other. And if you've been around as long as I have, you know they won't be able to deliver on any of them. Because they'll bicker on once they get sworn in. So let's get this damned thing over with. Enough of this mockery of what a democracy is supposed to be, and what the people that want to represent it are turning it into.

2 Comments:

Blogger Enemy of the Republic said...

Truth: I don't care either way. I vote with resignation.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I can't wait for the campaigning to be over. It gets uglier every time.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home