Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Just Giving The Synapses...

...a break. And the co-worker that I rely on is out of town this week, so I have a full platter. But I did come across this. I haven't seen an Oprah show in years, if ever. Nor do I care to. But being the sleuth I am I have heard about the rumors of her sexual orientation. Makes no matter to me, nor should it to you. But if you look at the bottom-right photo she's starring at that va-jay-jay like Bane will be tonight at that prime rib. If I were a male talk show host and had some guy on that lost 75 lbs., I don't think I'd be honing in on his man-meat as if it were a bratwurst that I was getting ready to devour and chase with a Heineken.

1 Comments:

Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

She doesn't look bad for 55, or whatever she is. But the O starring at that thing freaks my ass out.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home