Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It Appears This Lovely Lady...

...showed her true colors last night at the CMA awards when she stood up in the life boat of nominees for best female something-or-other and dun went and beat down the underling with the only paddle on board. Typical. Why do people watch this shit to start with. The outcome is inevitable. Some ego will get its ass in a wad because some other ego won something that other said ego thought they should have one. It's just silly ass bullshit, in my opinion, which is why I don't watch it nor listen to it anymore. And then the aftermath is even funnier. I hate to say this, but it reflects more on societies asses than it does on theirs. If you subscribe to it, then you are as much to blame as the outcome. Lock yourself in your home and be gentle. Not much will happen.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Popularity contests...bah! Have not watched tv since March... don't miss it a bit.

Sorry you've been so busy... was worried.

1:18 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

No need...nor did I see it, but it's on YouTube and typical diva my shit is better than yours. Kinda like bloggers...if you get my inference...

1:29 AM  
Blogger Dick said...

I'm writing her a letter as I type this.
Do you spell cunt with a c or a k?

12:00 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Capital C in this case. And capital K for her husband. In the scheme of things who gives a shit, but in this case, she needs to pull her head outta her cunt. Damage control in this should be interesting.

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home