Wednesday, November 08, 2006

So The Election Is Over...

...and good riddance. I'm somewhat concerned about having a botox enhanced, plastically altered person as Speaker.

I hope that if Bush and Cheney are taken out she isn't in surgery getting a titty-tuck. I'd hate to see silicone stains on her suit when she takes office. Does one of those stain pens work on that shit? And I think that I heard today that the national turnout was around 31%. I'd hardly call that a referendum for change. It means that about 2/3 of the Americans give a shit about politics. Because they recognize it for what it has become. A glorified dingleberry on the butt of our country.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was happy to see that we had a 53% turnout (estimated by the county recorder) in my county of BF Arizona.

12:25 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Mark, that's not a bad figure for a mid-term election, but the gov't has to do something so that we get up around 80%. They claim the internet won't work, so why not just ballots to everyone. No more registration. Just send out the ballot forms, you fill them out in your home and mail them back by the deadline. Seems pretty simple to my narrow mind.

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was one of the proposals that was voted down in Arizona yesterday. You can still vote by mail but you must request a mail-in ballot. Fraud in the form of illegal aliens voting would be the reason this one failed.

1:16 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Mark, still has to be a way to make it work. Somehow.

QofD...she just looks weird. Nice rack, nonetheless. Let's make politics about titties.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home