Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday's Thimble's...

...I'm about as tired as most hearing about the Iraq war, but one might as well accept the fact that this President isn't pulling out during his administration.



  • That being the case, I'm tired of manginas like Harry Reid trying to spin the situation as hopelessly lost. Same goes for the MSM. At least try to search for people that tell it like it is.

  • I would like to sit down with this gentleman and have about 30 beers and listen to his stories about war reporting, the Middle East and anything else he'd like to convey. He's one of the best reporters on the telly and he looks like he's seen about all there is to see.

    And this woman does the same thing. And I'd like to do the same thing with her, but throw some wild ass sex in there. But alas, ole dead dick won't allow it. So I guess I'd have to settle for "dirty" war stories.

  • There's another story out about how vitamins that women take are bad for their hearts. Maybe too much of a good thing, or something of that sort. I wish the fuck these scientists would make up their minds about shit. One day we should do one thing, another something else. I think I'll take my chances and keep doing what I do. I ain't got much to look forward to anyways so what the hell. If it doesn't kill me it will make me stronger. Right?

  • Wasn't lead paint banned like twenty years ago? So how come all these toys are coming in from China laden with it? Doesn't anyone check the shipments before they're shipped to Mattel?

  • If it was constructed by a humanoid and subjected to the forces of nature then you can bet it will eventually break. Be it a bridge, a damn, a house, a levy, a car or whatever. I don't care how sophisticated and modern you think it is, you can't fuck with time.

  • Anyone know the affects of drinking alcohol while taking Zoloft? I heard the liver might have a hard time synthesizing both. Even though my liver enzymes were good back in May when I had my physical, I sure don't wanna end up with the same issues that Bane has.



2 Comments:

Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Hell, it's only our livers. We can commiserate together.

1:32 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

After some research it appears there isn't anything clinically dangerous about combining the two. It seems they only mention it because alcohol is a depressant and they don't want that to counteract the effects of the anti-depressant. I didn't find anything substantive that mentioned it would fuck up your liver. Of course, we KNOW yours is beyond repair.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home