Friday, July 27, 2007

Things Are Not Always As They Appear...

...or some foie gras for Friday.









  • Seems there is some actress/singer out there in Hollywoodland by the name of Lohan that was arrested again for drunk driving. Second time around. I dare to say I would have learned my fucking lesson first time around that May pole. Don't get me wrong. I ain't proselytizing. I've done the same thing in the past. I guess my ass was never drunk enough to get caught. Better yet, I KNOW how to drive when I've had too much.

    But as usual, that isn't my point. I've never seen a movie of hers nor heard a song. And she looks like she's about 11. Seems our elite corps of "The Right Thing" space people like to imbibe. ALOT!! Especially when they are quarantined right before the shuttle blasting off from it's loins. Now I'm not one to pass judgment. I've been inebriated before and I've flown cars and trucks while in that state. Least wise it felt that way.

    Now, I have the type of personality that the only way I'd get my ass on one of those space traveling buckets of fuel and "accident waiting to happen, who the hell thought of this idea" contraption, would be to drink. But that's just me. But these are individuals that fly jets and shuttles. So in my book this Lohan woman should be a qualified astronaut. Maybe it'll give her life a new direction.

  • So some new study says that if you smoke one joint your likelihood of becoming mentally ill or ending up psychotic is doubled, or tripled, or something to that effect. Which explains why I am the way I am. Because I've smoked a joint. Just one. But they say that's all it takes. Damn cartel. I never had a chance. And now I'm saddled with the situation where my whole life could have been different if only I hadn't smoked that one joint. I'm not sure I can forgive myself.

  • Seems another bottled water company has come forward and admitted that their water comes from the tap. Not surprised. It's been going on forever. Just another way to take advantage of you dumb fucks. I've never purchased water in a bottle and never will. Aquafina, the brand that recently said they would change their label, had, up until now, PWS on their label. Stands for public water system. They claim they sent it through seven steps of purification. I bet they did. Now they will continue to sell it with the disclaimer that it comes from tap water. Some people will continue to buy it. Stupid is as stupid does.

  • It appears this Pat Tillman being killed by friendly fire is escalating into some some sort of lynching. The poor fucker is dead. Let it rest.



3 Comments:

Blogger monkey_see said...

I tell you, the Army and it's mobile infantry . . . everything has to be enter through the rear! ;)

That guys been playing in the sand box WAY too long!

7:38 AM  
Blogger Scottsdale Girl said...

That pic reminds me of a joke, but not the joke itself, which is, I am sure a direct cause of smoking a joint in high school.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I'd guess they are as they appear actually, knowing those military guys.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home