Saturday, August 11, 2007

If You Read This Blog....


...you know I love me some big boobs. But Babs, as much as I would have loved to be a younger man and 50 pounds heavier so I might have had the chance to nestle into those Georgia Peaches, I have changed my ways.

TNT has a new series on called "Saving Grace". Holly Hunter has the lead. It ain't all that good of a program, but damned if she ain't just the hottest thing. She might even get the "dead dick" going, if QofD gave her permission. Maybe big boobs ain't what really drives the train after all. I'm still learning.

2 Comments:

Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

#1 - Not really, but it has its moments.

#2 - I'd like to watch that!

#3 - Only joking. It is what it is. If I can laugh at it so can you.

#4 - You too.

8:27 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

I have no lines to be crossed so there ain't no need to worry about it.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home