Saturday, February 10, 2007

I Don't Mind In The Least...

...if people that read this blog paint me with a broad brush and label me with all sorts of tags. I have a pretty thick skin. And I really don't care what you think of me. There's only two or three people out there who read this that know my ass in any way, shape or form.


But let this be said. If you have been a woman that has had a serious, and I mean SERIOUS, relationship with me, then you know you have been treated like a queen. Of course, the two of those I've had in my life don't read this piece of shit, so I'm talking to myself. What else is new?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dayngr said...

Seriously, who gives a shit if people that don't really know you judge you or for that matter even the ones that do. You be you and if people don't like it then they can move on to the next blog.

5:51 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Couldn't have said it better...

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home