Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A Recent Poll...

...came up with the following startling facts.

For most women, the choice between sex and a new wardrobe is simple — they go for the clothes.

Women on average say they would be willing to give up sex for 15 months for a closet full of new apparel, with 2 percent ready to abstain from sex for three years in exchange for new duds, according to a new survey of about 1,000 women in 10 U.S. cities.

Sixty-one percent of women polled said it would be worse to lose their favorite article of clothing than give up sex for a month.

Nearly half of the women, or 48 percent, taking part in the survey by consumer products giant Unilever said their favorite article of clothing was more reliable than their man in giving them confidence and making them feel sexy.

Go fucking figure...

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GS,
My eldest was just promoted and moved to the Unilever account at her marketing firm. I'll ask her about this and see if she knows any other details. I, on the other hand, Would give up sex for 15 months if I could be assured of 15 months of no self improvement tips from the women in my life. I'm guessing that boat will never sail....

4:57 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Self improvement at our age? Yeah, that's gonna work!! But my question is, do we need it? Best we put those ships in dry dock.

11:31 PM  
Blogger BobG said...

"Nearly half of the women, or 48 percent, taking part in the survey by consumer products giant Unilever said their favorite article of clothing was more reliable than their man in giving them confidence and making them feel sexy."

Hell, that sounds like a sad comment on their men...

12:57 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Sad commentary on the women, bob. It's all smoke and mirrors.

1:04 AM  
Blogger La Cremiere said...

hahaha, they asked the wrong women... possibly. I won't comment on their men sexual prouesse, but it may be a factor???

Anyway, I thnk they asked the wrong question... I'd give up my wardrobe for a year for great daily sex!

5:31 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

There ya go!!!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home