Thursday, February 01, 2007

Soooo, The Big-Breasted Weather Babe...

...was standing in front of her fake map this morning, shaking her sultry titties and ass and telling me of my impending doom if I were to risk driving. It was all a ruse, I'm sure, as I knew she was enticing me to dive through the TV screen to suckle on her pokie nipples.


Alas, I had coffee to drink and my mortality to ponder. The first got shitcanned when I realized I had no beans. The second was more than I could handle for such an early time of day, so I went and got the pet and tried to relax before I made such a fateful decision. After some calls to the gods to save me from total demise at the hands of heavy metal and icy roads, and some hot monkey sex, I sent myself out into the wilderness, as did the Baptist, to purge my soul of its demons and make myself pure as the driven snow.

Of course, being the prayerful man I am, I raised my arms heavenwards and beseached the almighty for the scourge to end. As usual, it took his ass about 8 hours to consider it. But what the hell. My supplication was answered and I am now at home in the bosom of my surroundings, nonetheless for wear.

So, hot weather babe, show me your tits, because you sure didn't show me any weather.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Christopher R Taylor said...

Dude, when you are going to have a picture of a monkey jacking off some naked thai dude, warn me!

12:28 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

duly noted...

9:01 AM  
Blogger Dick said...

Looked work safe to me.
A nun, how nice.
With an agent....

2:15 PM  
Blogger La Cremiere said...

Eeewwww! Surely that must be considered cruelty to me! (if not to the monkey).

3:54 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

it is what it is...

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home