Friday, February 09, 2007

Ahhh...The Good Old Narcissistic Persona...

...is alive and well. And traveling down the lonesome road. But dead, in some instances.


Friday bullets early...



  • Seems the self absorbed Ms. Smith has bitten the big one. Good riddance.

  • If you say you're going to end a discussion and quit talking about it, and then talk about it on your blog, what's the point? You write, I will respond. If you pontificate about how life should be, I will tell you it ain't so. You call me childish for whatever reason, I will counter with you are even more so because you are the child on the playground that spews you either play by my rules or you don't play at all. So easily pegged. Before you try to become the teacher, try to get out of first grade.

  • So they have relieved the diaper astronut of flight duty. What a fucking surprise. Should have done it years ago. Women weren't meant to be in space. They think the world revolves around them. Hardly good for space navigation.

  • I love being called a misogynist. Gives me warm snugglies. Hard to be declared that if you haven't met me, but what the hell. It's a good word. We can educate the blogosphere with something other than "peruse".

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

It's my nature. What's one to do?

6:28 PM  
Blogger GUYK said...

misogynist? I think in redneck that translates into don't trust Hillary...

12:09 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

yes siree bob...

12:31 PM  
Blogger Infinitesimal said...

is it the nature of women, or the nature of hormones?
I often wonder about this.

I happen to just get really sad if i get PMS or whatever, but, sometimes like in the case of the chick in outerspace... in the diaper.... driving cross country to whip ass.... of a woman that a free willed man prefers over her... i wonder whats going on with her hormones?? I mean, is it a gender thing? And then I feel like a womanly DUTY to remind you that without hormones, your 2 sons would not be around.

But, like I said, most of my friends are male.

AND I just got "broken up with" by a batshit crazy psycho "friend" who is female, and she ended our friendship because i did not agree to do her a favor in the proper tone of voice.

So then, she did some psycho batshit crazy, glad we are not friends anymore please move along crazy lady stuff to me for not begging her forgiveness for my not using the proper tone while agreeing to do her a favor that i did not want to do while i was deathly ill with a cold that she gave to me the LAST time i did her a favor

so I can see your point.

But I still say it's hormonal.
And i do not know what the answer is.

Maybe we should all be nicer to our grandmas?

thanks for letting me vent.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home