Sunday, August 03, 2008

Random...

...Ramblings.

I've never been one to watch beach volleyball. Although the women are certainly nubile and athletic, they have no titties. What's the point of watching a woman jumping up and down if there isn't some sort of titty meat to go with it. I do like a nice ass, but it doesn't move, unless I'm on the back end of it. Which ain't gonna happen in the near future.



  • You would think moving away from a place where you've lived for 12 years would give pause. It doesn't. When I moved here I was $70,000 in debt. I'm leaving debt free. That's the only good thing about living like a hermit. You don't spend any money.

  • You can try and prove me wrong, but for the most part people are full of shit. Call me jaded if you like, but I've been around long enough to call a spade a spade. I've heard enough 'Call me if you need anything's' to last a lifetime. I've lived alone long enough to figure out how to get by. After my skin cancer surgery I had to use a knife, fork and tongs to change my dressings on my back. But I got it done without the help of any of the 'do-gooders'.

  • When I was 14 a friend, Nick, asked me if I wanted to go hunt squirrel. His Dad was a big game hunter and Nick thought he should be too. At 14 you ain't gonna go shoot bison in the woods in Stonehaven, but I went for it. I had never pulled the trigger on any type of gun, other than my dick, but on my first try I nailed a tree rat from 75 feet. Nick was dumbfounded. We went a few more times and I was always able to do better than he. I think it pissed him off. I never shot again until I went in the Navy. They gave us a 45 and a 22 rifle and told us to hit a target at 50 feet. I never once missed the bulls eye with either. I haven't fired since. The whole thing about guns and play confounds me.

  • This whole 'Green The Planet' thing befuckles me. If you go back and read about all the things that happened to this planet you have to wonder why some think we are the main culprit. Hells Bells, things are just getting started. And Mother Nature will do it all by her damned self.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home