Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Holy Fuck-A-Moly...

...things are getting away from me and I wasn't even aware of it.









  • Seems the king of heat was on Capital Hill today instead of the hill in Yankee stadium. Seems some chump is accusing him of doping or some such thing. I ain't no baseball fan. Was when I was a kid. Ain't a kid no more. Seems said chump did, in fact, inject his wife. With HGH. Doesn't appear to me she needed any help of any kind, but, ya see kids, here's the point. People in high places that make lots of cash and are in the public eye all the time want to stay there. FOREVER. So they do things. Just the way it is. I prefer to stay in my hole and hide myself from the light of day. I will say this, however, that is not the body of someone that just sits on their ass all day long, but nor is it the body of someone that works out for an hour a day.

  • Seems a beagle won the best in show at the WMKC. A fucking beagle!! I have nothing against dogs. Seems to me that some people pour a lot of money into raising and breeding them. Don't see the point. A mutt to me is as good as a pedigree. Same with wine. Some people won't drink a bottle that costs less than $100. That would scare me, knowing I'm just gonna piss it out. I'll stick with my cheap ass shit. Beagles have an annoying way about them with that howling they do. I'd shoot the fucker, but that's just me.

  • For the first time in my life I have a part in my hair. I'm trying to grow it out so I can wear it the way I did way back when, but it is very uncooperative. I look like a little boy with an old man's face. Lucky for me I don't really give a shit.

  • Someone hijacked the site and will prolly do it again. So what. It's just a blog.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home