Saturday, February 09, 2008

Blogged, I Have Not...


...and for good reason.



I've been trying to clean up the shit in my life, but much to my dismay, it ain't working. Hard as I try to make my life 'Clorox' clean, it just isn't in the bottle. I could go "Green", I suppose, but that's counter-intuitive. My psyche has been poisoned by forces that I can't expunge. What to do, what to do? I thought I'd get over my titty fixation by concentrating on different parts on the female anatomy. Did that work? A resounding NO!!! So I resigned myself to the fact that I'd be a eunuch for the rest of my life. But the thought of that made my loins hurt in anger, and they suddenly reared their ugly head and gave me a glimpse of what used to be. But, alas, there is no one here to share the fruits of my labor.

So I will carry on as a pale shadow of what I once was, knowing that I can't recover that which I once had. But hey, it seems the Babs and the ambulance guy are still together, despite my claim they wouldn't be. I'm forlorn by that outcome. Not that I was wrong in my prediction, but because someone else got to see her nipples before I did. Ya see how this pitiful excuse for grey matter works? I just had to take five Wellbutrin to calm myself down.

I suppose it is what it is, but I don't much care for it. I'd rather not be so misogynistic, but what's one to do? Ah well, what the hell. Let's see where this shit takes us, shall we Cross Eyed Mary?

1 Comments:

Blogger Assrot said...

Try sticking your head in there instead of your hand. Believe me the world will be much brighter once you take care of that, .... oh and don't forget the shower afterwards.

:-)

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home