Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Soon To Be...



back to blogging. As soon as I move and get myself settled and out of the fray.

In the meantime, I'd like to set the record straight. There is a difference between a cynic and a skeptic. A BIG one. I have always been called the former. I am not. I am the latter.

For example, what if you had the chance to get a glimpse of our old friend Bab's titties. She said they were big, and real. Now, if that is true, then if someone said "Those are some good tits", and if I were a cynic, my response would be "yep, it they're real". A cynic deals with the goodness of things. Real titties, good. Fake, bad.

Now, if we agreed on the goodness of the object, but someone said "man, look at those tits, I bet you could fuck them all day long", my response, as skeptic would be "not likely. It ain't gonna happen." Skeptics deal with whether things can be done or not.

Oh, and yeah, I still like titties. Go figure.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we love you tittie man, whether you be a cynic or a speptic!!

5:23 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

And we do so love you. Reciprocity is lovely.

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home