Sunday, September 09, 2007

If You Can't Stand The Heat...

...get outta the kitchen.

And all this time of reading her and how she went on and on about how strong she was and a little criticism comes her way and she bails like the little chicken shit she is. And she says she made her decision because the weather is pretty and some such other bullshit. I expected better. And ole AD comments that he supports you no matter what. How noble. What else is the stupid sonofabitch gonna say if he wants to stay in her good graces.

Good riddance, I say.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sevesteen said...

I wish you'd both shut up about each other.

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now Bob, are you fishing for another debate? or maybe fishing for another subject in which to blog?

3:22 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Then don't read the blog, dipshit.

Maybe both, maybe neither. I have a hard time making my mind up.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Sevesteen, anybody who thinks this has anything to do with GS is seriously overestimating him. I don't give a shit about GS's attitudes toward me but they do brink linkage so that part's all good.

Thanks for that, btw.

6:25 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

I knew it wasn't about me, and never said it was. All one has to do is read your blog to figure that out. Guess some people are too damned stupid to figure it out.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home