Friday, September 07, 2007

What The Fuck...

...has happened to professional football? I haven't watched a game in about five years, including Super Bowls, but I thought I'd give it a try tonight.


It's even worse than I could have imagined. I used to enjoy going to my sons Junior High and High School games. This shit on TV is nothing but drivel. And I ain't even to the game yet, nor do I plan on seeing it. All fluff. Faith Hill? Please!!!! No wonder these assholes get their asses arrested all the time. They aren't anything but glorified pieces of meat that thrive on bling, pussy and attention.

I long for the day of a Gale Sayers. Now that was football. Fuck the NFL. Faith Hill couldn't tell a linebacker from a jock strap. Money, Money and more Money. Shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home