Friday, September 07, 2007

I Don't Have Much Money...

...so I don't want my ass getting sued for millions, but surfing the TV this afternoon I came across some young woman that had the voice of an angel.

I came in late to her solo, but I have to admit that I was mesmerized by her talent. I didn't pay any attention as to what the program was until she ended her act. Then I realized what show it was. And then the hostess(who's sexuality has always been in question) got up and hugged her and grabbed her pom pom hairdo and hugged her again. And her left BREAST. I saw it with my own two eyes. And it looked to me like she did it intentionally. Because she slid her hand down there. Play the tape and tell me I'm wrong.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmm...I didn't see any link to a tape to see.

1:36 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

nor will you...I ain't that stupid.

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home