Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Night Fights...

...or just a few things that are pissing me off.









  • I'll be the first to admit that this was one stunning looking lady. But when all is said and done it was simply a marriage of convenience so the Prince could sow his seed. She's dead. Move on.

  • Seems that some state, Mississippi, I think, is about to outlaw abortion. They showed some footage on the news about protesters at the last clinic they have in the state. All the mumbo jumbo you always hear from them. And the same from the other side. I have no Vick in this fight. I'm beyond having kids, dead dick and all. But I've only impregnated one woman in my life, and did that intentionally. Otherwise, an embryo was off limits to my swimmies. But what sticks in my craw about the protesters is the fact that you can just tell that they are the type if people that go home and beat their spouses and kids, are frigid and generally just bad people. They deserve one another.

  • Seems the dermatologist needs to operate on the lesions I had scraped last week. Came back positive. YAWN. The cancer part doesn't bother me. I'm used to that. It just takes time out of my day that I'd rather spend doing other things. MD's always find something.

  • Seems some Senator wanted his dick sucked, or vice versa, in a public restroom. In Minnesota. Sounds good to me.

  • Be careful when you lend yourself to a friend in a time of need. After the crisis is over your ass is, most likely, not needed.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home