Saturday, March 24, 2007

WTF Has Happened...

...to the world I live in.


Mystified and cloudy-headed from a dream I had, I awakened at 1 fucking AM. I turn on the TV and see this morphed homo wearing a belt with spandex pants screeching out "UP" - "DOWN" while beautiful women with fake titties, that don't bounce to the tune of "UP" - "DOWN", and camel toes that defy imagination, all pretending to have fun as they do some basic exercises in the backdrop of some Hawaiian island.

I know this to be a ruse. It's the same thing as bottled water. The devil is fucking with my ass. Thinking I will succumb to this nonsense so my little weenie will find some comfort in a nested bush. I am women, hear me roar. Or not. I need a pill of some kind, preferably one that will make me forget what I just watched. But it's been etched in my mind. I fear the worse. Pray for me. I'm going the rosary route today in hopes of saving my dilapidated soul.

Who wears a belt with spandex? JFC, this ain't right.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

LOL.. you made me laugh out loud. :P

Personally I think that men and spandex should never come together for any reason... EVER.

Throw a belt into the mix and my first thoughts are that it needs to be ripped off and used on his ass that is obviously in need of a good beating.

6:37 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

AMEN, Groovy, amen...

11:56 PM  
Blogger Frank Marcopolos said...

i heard that, yo.

-frank

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home