Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I Hate These Bastards...

...and bastardesses that engage in this form of navigation.


They dress in silly outfits, they impede my travel, and I should be able to run over their asses when I encounter them without impunity.

They clog up traffic so they don't clog their arteries. Fuck that. My taxes for roads are meant to be spent so I can get from point A to point B. I'm a bikeophile and they prevent me from doing that. I'm supposed to yield to them so I don't cause traffic mayhem and do bodily harm.

I submit they should be summarily sent to the slammer for even having the gumption to wear what they do. It would make for some interesting prison pleasure.

1 Comments:

Blogger curmudgeon said...

They pay as many road taxes as pedestrians. They should stay on the fucking sidewalk.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home