Thursday, March 29, 2007

I Wasn't Going To Comment On This...

...because it's best to let the sleeping dogs snore, or lay, or whatever the saying is.


I happen to like this lady. But damned if she doesn't run into some bad luck. Nevertheless, one has to admire her tenacity when she confronts said bad luck. If it were her and a pit bull in a closed cage, I'd put my money on Babs.

I'm confounded as to why she has such lousy luck when it comes to men. Maybe it's a curse or some bad kharma of some kind. Be that as it may, I like reading her. She's intelligent and insightful, while still being humble when need be. And she opens her life for all to see. I admire that. She's been pissed on, again, but I suspect she wouldn't want any pity. So I shan't behoove you to send any. But if you like reading about the human condition, in all its glory, then go pay a visit, as you have before. If nothing else, it's compelling. And told as only she can.

8 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Well I will say this one takes the cake. I haven't even begun to really address all the information that has come across this desk in the past 48 hours but one thing is certain from all of it: he's got to be stopped. The scale of this is phenomenal. I was lucky.

5:21 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Maybe not lucky in love, but we'd rather have your ass around, so lucky in the good way...

6:23 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Yeah, it's all good. I think it's neat, the "new kid on the block" and the chick from some obscure little town in south Georgia would be the one to find him out and set the wheels in motion to stop someone who is apparently a con man of massive proportions, using the Army to scam women all over the country.

*dusts her hands off*

My job is done.

And I've got a lot of people asking me if I'm sure I'm in the right business....:)

1:18 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

My thoughts exactly. Maybe it should be Babs PI...has a ring to it.

2:34 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Guess whose myspace just went down and 360 shout out says goodbye - and photos and half the blogs gone off of it....as of this morning....also 61 pages went out restricted delivery priority mail this morning including printed off copies of everything that he just deleted....

6:53 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

You are quite the sleuth little lady. If I ever need someone outed I'm calling you, for sure. Bet his sorry ass regrets ever contacting you. Ah well, on to the next one, eh?

11:01 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Safety plan in place.

11:26 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

just be safe...there are some weird ass MF's out there...

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home