Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Just A Few Thoughts...

...about the stupid stuff.









  • I like Tony Snow. He's the prez's press secretary that had colon cancer two years ago. It's back, with a vengeance. His ass is pretty much history, as best I can tell from my research, but I hope not. Thing that gets me is why people that have cancer and get treatment suddenly, after a year, say they are cancer free and cancer survivors. If they are survivors then why are they now dying from it? Once you have it you have it. Those cells are rummaging through your body just looking for a place to call home and then come up and knock the shit out of you.

    I'll give you a personal example, which the experts will dispel, but makes perfect sense to me and most intelligent people I talk to. When you get a biopsy for PCa they stick this ultrasound thingy up your ass and then poke needles through your bowel into the prostate and get a tissue sample. Don't ya kinda think that invading that tissue and bleeding for 6 fucking weeks isn't releasing cancer cells to other places in your body? Thought so. Me too.

  • The venerable pony express has decided to raise prices again, but they are throwing us a bone, kinda the size of mine. A "timeless" stamp that will be good forever. What the fuck am I supposed to do with that offer? Go out and spend $1000 on stamps? I think I'll save my money and get a bionic dick. Seems like a better investment.

  • Why is it that some people have no notion of the expediency of getting out important stuff because they are worried about lunch, but are more than willing, while others are engaged in said procedure, and skipped lunch, to offer their vast wisdom that to miss the 4:30 deadline might hurt some companies because they close at 5:00. DUH!! Speaking of which, I was outstanding today in obliterating a few bugs that allowed us to meet our deadline. With a program I know little about. Of course it required no lunch and countless numbers of smokes. I need a life. Maybe a Harley.

  • And one more thing. The "almost" second wife said she wouldn't marry me when I first asked her because I wasn't a "bad boy". I'm not sure what that meant, but I kinda knew I was never going to ask this lady again. She said I was too nice. Yep, I am. I'll come fix your car, your roof, tear out a wall, paint. But I guess if I don't wear chaps and throttle a harley I'm a pussy. Go figure.

4 Comments:

Blogger curmudgeon said...

Maybe you should have beat the fuck outta her. Satisfied both of you at the same time.

8:54 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

curmudgeon -
The only thing I like to beat on is my manmeat...

9:08 PM  
Blogger curmudgeon said...

I was of course, being totally facetious. I definitely don't condone pounding on a female.

Unless it's another female. And tickets were sold. And I have front row seats. And...

8:26 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Of which I knew...

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home