Sunday, February 11, 2007

100 Things About Me...

...26-50.


26) I never make my bed. Ever.

27) Women find me harmless. I have no pheromones. Until I kiss them. I'm good at that.

28) When Rachel Ray says EVOO on the Food Network I literally go and shit my pants.

30) The ex and I used to talk almost daily. I haven't talked to her in almost two years.

31) I'm an organ donor. Too bad there won't be much left to garner.

32) When my Mom called one day and said Dad had cancer, I cried. When I was diagnosed, I told the Doc he was a chump and went home and got drunk.

33) I don't fold clothes, my closet is a wreck and I could care less.

34) I don't mess with catfish. If I catch one, I just cut the line. Those bastards are mean. And bite.

35) I can spot bullshit a mile away.

36) I drive the speed limit.

37) I snore. Big time. I never hear it.

38) Someone once told me I give off an amazing amount of heat when I sleep. I'm HOT!!

39) I never trust myself, in any situation.

40) I have watched every episode of 24. More than once.

41) I pray for my sons, my nephews and my family everyday before I leave this little place.

42) For some reason, I have to pee every thirty minutes at work. I never wake up at night to do so. Puzzles me, puzzles my URO.

43) People get pissed at me. I at them. Go figure.

44) I'll call you on it if I think you're wrong.

45) I'll give you a break if you need it.

46) I hate to drive.

47) Especially long distances.

48) I'm scared.

49) I hate to open my mailbox. I always think of bad news being in there.

50) If I've loved you, I will love you forever, even if it doesn't mean anything.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Dayngr said...

Great list. Can't wait to read the rest.

5:49 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Thanks much...

10:51 PM  
Blogger Infinitesimal said...

hmmmm
we are a lot alike

OK

I snore too!
I never fold my clothes either
I never make my be (unless I have a date)
(I never have a date)
and I always love for life as well, even if it doesn't mean anything.

I want to send you an email.

I wonder if you have an addy posted?

if you don't, will you shoot me one sometime soon?
I want to give you some very interesting information.

OK I am going to check now.

8:13 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

click the Email Me link on the right...

9:49 AM  
Blogger Infinitesimal said...

i sent you one, did you get it?

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home