Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My First Meme...

...and only because this lady isn't full of herself. I guess the deal is to name the five things about myself that I don't like because of irrational fear of what others think.



  • I probably have the worst case of SAD ever recorded, but only in a crowd. If you get me alone I'm as congenial as can be. But in a group people mistakenly find me aloof. Far from it.

  • I avoid going to an MD at any costs because I don't want to hear any crap about my body. Seems odd to me we'd be judged at that venue, but I have been, and that's enough said. Truth be told, it ain't the worst 54 year-old body in the world, just so we're clear.

  • I have exceptional anal hygiene, even with IBS, because one time at the Y when I was a teenager some old fart farted and the guy I was with thought my ass stunk. Since then I fart only around myself and go to great lengths to shit only in my own home. But with IBS that ain't easy. I worry about the shit cops busting through the stall and arresting me on illegal fecal distribution.

  • I try to keep up on intellectual things because everyone thought I was an idiot when I was young. And told me so. So I won't discuss anything dealing with it, even though I can beat you down, because I didn't like the way it felt when it happened to me when I was young and I don't want to feel it again. Hence, I argue with myself alot.

  • I always look in the car mirror before I hesitantly go into a public place and make sure I don't have a two pound booger hanging out of my nose. I once had a boss that walked in the office everyday with a boog in the same place, same nostril. After he left one day I made some comment to the mates and we laughed for the rest of the day about it. I would hate for that to happen to me. I usually shovel mine out with the morning coffee. But I'd hate to be caught.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh... GS! I have a secret to cover the smell of shit.

Ok, I don't. Sorry. Good meme though!

9:38 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Thanks Q. I feel like Bond. James Bond when I say that.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home