Friday, December 29, 2006

If You've Followed The Duke Rape Case...


...then you knew this debacle would unravel at some point. For the simple fact that it involved human ego. It always does. When one of the principal players makes it about himself, then the outcome is inevitable.


These students were never guilty of anything other than making the inane decision to have strippers at their house. I've never done that, but I can't think anything good could come of it. And since I've never been to a titty bar, I can only imagine that you're not going to get the cream of the female crop showing up.

Guys don't want to fuck ugly women. It's a code. They may be ugly inside, but we work around that. If they're pretty inside, then it's a go. I can't imagine a stripper in this day and age being anything other than a drug addicted, money hungry ho.

The state bar is looking into this case and I hope they hang this assfuck from his nutsacks. He has ruined three lives. That's three too many.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew this was bull shit as soon as I saw the chick's friend on TV. Tawana Brawley all over again.

I agree about the prosecutor frigging slime bag

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be nice if the prosecutor was disbarred... and I hope that the parents of those boys go after him for everything they can. This woman (and I use the term loosely) has just fucked the rest of us women six ways from Sunday. How are people supposed to take legitimate rape victims seriously when we have people like this opportunistic bitch wandering around?

I'm pissed. At the prosecutor. At the stripper. At the obscene abuse of our system... and it takes A LOT to get me on the side of a few spoiled rich kids.

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make him and modern day TarHeel!

Well first, then formally and legally beat the shit outta him and once he gets out of the slammer really beat the shit outta him!

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home