Friday, December 22, 2006

To Those That Read...

...which I know aren't many, may the grace of God bless you. It shouldn't be just during this season, but all through the year. And I hope you have many blessings.

To the beckster, all my love. You are a single mother that has made some difficult choices and done so with dignity. It will work out as it should. And I will always be there for you.

To the X and her sister, love you guys more than you could know.

Guys, I'll see ya on Christmas day.

And to you, bitch witch, I hope one day you realize that it isn't all about you.

Merry Christmas...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I read the line "may the grace of God bless you" I thought "and also with you." Like I'm in Mass or something.

Anyway. Merry Christmas. Have fun with your boys.

1:38 AM  
Blogger Jean said...

Merry Christmas, Bob.

3:55 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Same to you and the family, QofD. God Bless. And hope the property rents. I've been sending up waves.

4:20 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Same to you, Jean. Blessing for the New Year.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you!

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the Beckster - Thanks for your encouragement and support ! MERRY CHRISTMAS Bob

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home