Sunday, December 31, 2006

North Stars, New Years...

...and the like.






  • Back in 1989 I lost my North Star. That thing that guides us. I will find it again this year.

  • I gotta get my funny back. This other side sucks nuts.

  • No more internet wimmin. Unless, of course, the QofD becomes available.

  • I'm gonna get my BP down to 120/40.

  • I will look at myself in the mirror again.

  • I will not pay more than $200 for a piece of ass.

  • And it will last more than 5 minutes.

  • OK. Three.

  • OK. Two. I love stamina.

  • I will get a new gun. I will include it in foreplay. I'm republican.

  • No more of this I'll help you shit. I'm gonna be a bastard this year. A bad, bad man.

  • I'm gonna go drink the New Year in. And jerk off right-handed. Wish me luck. See ya in 2008.


1 Comments:

Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Happy New Year GS. Hope 07 is better than you ever imagined it could be.

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home