Friday, December 29, 2006

Politics And Such...

...of which I'm already tired of and the '08 election is still 22 months away. I'm ashamed to say that this ambulance chasing nutsack is from my home state.


And he's already declared his intention to run for the preznicy. This chump is one of the most transparent people on the planet. He was in '04 and he still is. I saw a clip of him in New Orleans where he was shoveling feverishly and some big black guy comes up and asks where are the wheelbarrows. He fires back, "Hey dude, we ain't got no wheelbarrows." Now, I'm pretty sure that a millionaire doesn't usually shovel anything but shit, but this was just a blatant photo op to try and show him as a 'regular' guy.

He's anything but. The whole political rhetoric is going to be the same it's been for the past fifty years. America is broken and it needs some fixin'. Bullshit. You can't break democracy. But you sure can put some people in office that will try to do it.

You had Johnson that had the intellect of a pea and had no idea how to run the Vietnam war. Then Nixon and his psychotic personality and Watergate. Then Ford, who at least had some dignity and brought it back to the office. But the economy was in the tank. Then Carter and his lack of balls to do anything about the hostages in Iran and gas lines longer than my dick. Then Reagan. Well, he got the hostages out, but the economy still sucked and then the Iran-Contra affair. At least he ended the cold war. That took some balls. Then Bush senior. When he wasn't puking on other foreign leaders he liberated Kuwait. But he raised taxes when he said he wouldn't and the economy still sucked. I never liked Clinton, but the national debt was even, the economy was good and he got a hummer to boot. Then the other Bush that has fucked things up royaly.

So, in my world, if you're willing to get a blow job in the oval office, while married, then them are some really bigs balls and you should be preznit. That should be the only question in any caucus and any debate. Anything else is off the table.

And none of the current candidates are any better. I just heard someone say the McCain is the front runner because you know where he stands. HUH?? The guys a chameleon, and a mean one at that. Ah well, not to worry. I'll be watching and participating in my new workout DVD's, which require my TV. I'll vote for someone on there.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. I'm sick of 08 already.

Good rundown on the last 40 years of presidents.

9:57 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

I'm already tired of '12

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to resurrect Teddy Roosevelt and his Rough Riders. I hate the soft-palmed, back office douchebags the political machine produces on both sides.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home