Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I Just Suck Nuts...

...when it comes to wrapping Christmas presents.

First off, I have no patience for it. I just don't understand why I can't slap a bow on that bitch and plant its cunt under the tree. I can't cut the paper evenly, I can't tape, I can't do a fold that even remotely resembles an envelope and invariably when I finally get it done I'll pick it up and the damned thing will fall to the floor in a heap. But of course most people expect their presents to be all purty and shit. When I start wrapping their gift I immediately start to hate them and wonder why I bought them a gift to start with.

I buy good presents, or so I think. I put alot of thought into them and they're usually expensive. But dammit, if I was trying to wrap a hand I couldn't do it if it came with a glove to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home