Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Some Bullets From The News...

...that have plugged in my butt.




  • Enough already, I'm begging you. They climbed a mountain with no anticipation that the weather would turn the way it did. My sympathies go out to the families. Just shut it off. They didn't make it. You knew that 10 days ago.

  • Please quit telling me it's six days to Christmas. I'm aware. Tell me how long it is to Valentine's and how much money I can save by not buying things for people that don't give a shit about my ass.

  • Hey, stupid weather guy. You're gonna make my ass drive back in rain again this year, on a mercy mission to bring my Mom to her family. I'm sick of this shit. Quit broadcasting the weather from your stupid ass mall location with fake snow falling on your ass. Girlyman. I hate you.

  • What in the hell is Bush thinking now. Asking the new SOD to come up with a way to increase the number of people in the military is like asking how many young Catholic boys want to be altar boys. FUCK. There's only three options I see. A draft, which will never make it past this Congress. A stipend to get the poor to join, which the regular, trained military wouldn't tolerate on professional levels. Or round up the illegals, tell them they have a choice of either serving or out they go. Doubt the professional military would go for that either.

    These are different times. The military is a professional institution now. They want trained, motivated individuals in their rank. Bush should just bag this whole thing and put his tail between his legs. There ain't NO way out.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the last option you gave for the situation in Iraq. It's a hell of a lot better than mine, which involved christening a B-2 "The Enola Gay II", loading it up and sending it to drop nukes on Baghdad, Riyadh, Tripoli, Damascus, and other middle-eastern seats of power.

7:49 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

If it were me QofD, that would be MY first choice. Not sure how the international community would react.

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who cares how the international community would react? I am so sick of hearing about measures that we take to avoid pissing everyone else off.

I know, I know... I'm a regular ray of fucking sunshine today.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home