Friday, December 15, 2006

If You Want To Read What....

...real life is about, go here. I would like to meet him one day. Has to have some insight into things.

To the rest of you, get your suck ass brain outta your panty wearing ass and realize that there are people out there that have gone through more shit than you could in a lifetime because you're so wrapped up in your own self-promoting damned self that the tribulations of others are a mear means to an end. And his kids. They don't deserve that. You have problems? Think again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Wow. I read that and I feel like a jerk for whimpering over coming down with a little bug for a few days.

10:26 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Very, very sobering Libby.

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also one who spends lots of time being self-centered and just trying to improve my world (me) and only sympathise remotely and detached from other people's real troubles. Shame on me. Thanks for reminding me.

9:07 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

My pleasure.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home