Thursday, December 14, 2006

Have You Seen The Recent Commercial...

...for Nutrisystems? They have this really hot looking babe strolling the beaches, screetching about how she's a size two, in a bathing suit with the abs of a sixteen year old gymnast and perky titties. She claims she lost 35 pounds by eating this stuff at the cost of about $25 million a week.


I've never had a weight problem, nor will I ever. Hell, I can put my two hands around my waist and have room for the woman in the commercial to wiggle in. Funny thing, however. You can't find any reference to her on their web site. They show this before and after picture that is comparable to a hard-boiled egg being compared to a jelly bean.

I know something about weight loss, having seen the X go through it. You don't come out the other side looking like the lady on the beach. It's a shame people fall for this tomfoolery. But I sure would like to have a baked lasagna with her tight new ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home