Friday, December 08, 2006

This Is Another Instance...

...in which I think the Islamos should come over and kill our asses. New York has banned trans fat. So they can save us from ourselves and we'll live to be 350 fucking years old.

We are turning into a nation of robotic, pinheaded, plastic molded individuals. Holy fuckamoly!! Leave my ass alone. If I wanna eat a damned steak, I'm gonna eat one. Which I rarely do, BTW. If I want to smoke, then shut the fuck up. I won't do it around you, trust me. If I want to swill wine in the privacy of my own home, and I don't drive around putting you or your kids in danger, then let me be. I don't want the government reaming my ass with all this nit-picking shit. Obviously the agency that controls food can't do their job worth a damned because there have been countless cases of e-coli this year. Clean your own damned house before you come criticizing mine.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GS, I think you and I should leave the U.S. and find out own small, South Pacific island. We can bring a few select friends and family. I can raise my kids there. We will be completely unencumbered by idiots trying to save us from our own stupidity.

(And on the off-chance that we have a stupid one appear in our ranks... well, we should expect him to dispatch himself forthwith by teasing howler monkeys, swimming with sharks, or smoking banana peels.)

4:27 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

If it means seeing the QofD in a fig leaf I say Alrighty Then!!!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

They can always go back to cooking in lard. Heh. That'll teach 'em.

6:39 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Now, B, I have a feeling there's some of this nurse restaurant thingy sneaking in here. Thought we settled that?

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home