Tuesday, December 12, 2006

This Is Going To Be It...

...for awhile. The body is failing me and so is the mind.

UPDATE: I'll try to periodically post some things between now and the end of the year and then we'll see how things go. But some definitive changes have to be made after then.


OK, who the hell am I kidding. This is about the only outlet I have at the moment. It may change a bit over the next few weeks because of decisions I've made, but when the QofD gets upset my heart can't let her down. I mean look at that smile! DAMN. That's a package. I hate that my ass is an enigma and vascillates so much. My ass sucks more often than not. Actually, it spews more often than not, but that's another story. So I will violate one of my steadfast peeves and do a meme like thingy in the next few days. God knows I'll probably turn into a blog perve of some sort. Trolling for women and looking for beef stroganoff recipes. It's not easy being me.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have the perspective and the "edge" that I appreciate. Hurry back. Hope you feel better soon.
JC
Dallas, TX

3:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOOOOO!!!!!!! (dramatic close up of my face that pans out as I raise my arms, fists clenched, to the sky)

I'm sorry that your health is not-so-good these days. Obviously I don't know the particulars, but I hope that treatment goes as smoothly as possible and you get loads of time with your kids.

Best wishes.

7:06 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Thanks to the both of you.

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Old bloggers don't die. They just get archived.

Seriously GS, all the best and I mean that from the very essence of my soul.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

I hope things go well for you. Get well soon dude.

11:52 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Good to see you back again, Bob.

5:24 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Thanks guys. I will forge on, despite the pitfalls. Blessings to all.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Oh yikes. Sorry to hear you've been down. But I'm glad I've been sick too so I didn't have to go through the trauma of wondering if you're alright, since you're posting again.

10:15 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Since my ass has an addicted personality I'm sure I'll find it tough to ever quit completely.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home