Wednesday, November 01, 2006

If You're Not A Parent...

...then it's hard to explain talking to your kids. Had a great chat with #2 this morning. And this is not a person that likes phone calls. Just his nature. It is what it is. Best thing I've ever done was bring those two into the world. Nuff said...

UPDATE: I get a call from #1 and he's all excited about the 24 CD's I gave him. Hooked him like a five pound bass. Despite a terrible sore throat which renders me speechless, for the second time today, life is good. Love you guys.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope I can maintain that kind of that kind of relationship with my kids.

You must be a heck of a dad.

7:35 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Don't sell yourself short, Hammer. I didn't have a choice. If you have a good relationship with them now, it will be that way forever.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Very lucky young men to have you... and, am glad you put up your pic again!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home