Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Here's Some Shit That Pisses...

...my ass off.



  • Don't get a quizzical look on your face when I tell you that the most popular blood pressure medicine you have me on tears up my digestive tract.(And if you, dear reader, take HCTZ, I recommend you get on something else). I warned you about me and meds. And it took me 28 years to go to another GP, so you'd better listen. I was a whipper-snapper back then. Not so much now. And when you write a script, make sure the techs can tell the difference between a 0 and a 2. How in the hell do they read that hieroglyphic shit anyways? Because of it my diastolic BP stays above 110 for two more days.


  • I've about had it with people that feign that they care about you. Just quit the BS.



  • It always amuses me when bloggers whom are also gun aficionado's get all worked up and send out a call-to-arms. As if Al-Qaeda is going to show up on their doorstep looking for their first-borne. I hate to disappoint your testosterone, guys, but that ain't likely to happen. I know you love your weapon. Save it for your SO. She loves it.


  • Speaking of Al-Qaeda, I'm tired of hearing about their asses. And I'm tired of Iraq, and Iran, and Hezbollah. Do something about it or get off the pot. Enough.


  • We have a new "head hunter" at work. Not in the sense of a number cruncher, but determining how effective we are as employees. Why the powers-that-be thought it necessary is beyond me. Nice enough guy, but you can tell after a few moments with him that he's just full of it. He's trying to endear himself to everyone as if he's got their best interest at heart, and then there's the proverbial sledge hammer waiting in the wings. What puzzles me about this whole thing is that everyone other than the owner and the prez doesn't have an idea what he is up to. It's all about making himself look good, not us. Of course, it will be done under the guise of "what's best for the company", but for shit's sake, we have 12 employees.






2 Comments:

Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

I'm crushed!! Not even a little bit??

9:06 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

I knew you cared. How could you not. I mean look at that face!!

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home