Sunday, July 15, 2007

Just Some Thoughts...

...after a piss poor week.




  • I went to the mall today for the first time in about five years. It dawned on my ass as soon as I walked in why I avoid this place like the plague. There are the weirdest breed of people shuffling around, all the women are fat and they keep stuffing their titties back inside their bras because their tops are too small. My hemorrhoids rebelled and started inflicting me with a metaphysical anal meltdown. I seriously thought of cooling them in one of the fountains that adorn the surroundings, but I was afraid a wayward titty would make off with my ass.

  • An update on the previous post. My lower lip swelled so much that it cut off all the blood to the capillaries to my cells under my lip and they all died. So not only do I have a dead dick, I have dead mouth cells to go with it it. I was hoping for a transplant along the way, but that got shit canned. So another trip to the MD whom just shook his head, handed me a script and said good fucking luck. Indeed.

  • Some people you just connect with but they are too stubborn to admit it and the other is too damned old to do much good. But it remains good just the same.

  • My B'Day was the 10th. I spent the day on prednisone, benadryl and Zantec. Why the hell I was on Zantec is beyond my ass. And some mouth abscesses that would make your stomach turn. Next year I'm going for a body transplant.

  • This blogging shit is getting tedious. I guess I don't have the constitution for it anymore. As Sydney Harris said, if it ain't worth thinking about it ain't worth writing about. That about sums it up.




8 Comments:

Blogger monkey_see said...

The temple of Consumerism . . . that wretched place where everything is a must have and it must be made in China. The so called tip of the economic pyramid where the minority on top consume the most while the large masses at the bottom struggle to feed the need. I wonder what happens when you turn it upside down?

7:32 AM  
Blogger Ambulance Driver said...

"My B'Day was the 10th. I spent the day on prednisone, benadryl and Zantec. Why the hell I was on Zantec is beyond my ass. And some mouth abscesses that would make your stomach turn. Next year I'm going for a body transplant."

Steroids often cause stomach upset, that's why.

1:42 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

I've been on prednisone for twenty days before and never had Aantec prescribed before, and this was on the step-down dose. Nevertheless, can I make an appointment on the 20th?

As far as the mall is concerned, it'll be the last time I go. Internet shopping for my ass.

3:22 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Dead dick boy?? Damn girl, you sure know how to hurt a guy.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Bridget Jones said...

Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
You've gotta get some better drugs
On this day or two...

well at least it rhymed.

11:21 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

LOL, indeed it did, and it made me chuckle. Now all I need is a supplier.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Dick said...

Happy belated Birthday.
Be happy. You still have a street to lay, for a truck to run you over. - Arlo Guthrie

3:51 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Thanks mate...

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home