Saturday, June 23, 2007

Boobs...

...yeah, that might get a hit or two. Not that I care. I haven't been posting much as of late. I suppose it's a process, as are most things. But I still have my daily reads.

One of which is Babs.
I like reading her. She's funny and insightful, while still maintaining a sense of self-depreciation. I've had my issues with her in the past, but I usually turned out being correct, but that's not the point.

This is. I've always had this thing stuck in my craw about women and their boobs. Now, I've never hidden my appreciation for a good breast. I won't elaborate, but some whipped cream and a cherry and some chocolate on a big nipple makes for an excellent dinner. Add some Crème de Menthe and you'll sleep like a baby.

Women always seem offended when we try to admire their endowment, but they still make sure we know they have them. They don't want to be seen in their undies, but they'll wear a bikini/swimsuit that puts those puppies on full display. Babs even has it in her profile. Big busted. Is that a badge of some sort? If you told her she had huge titties I bet she'd beat you down with a tire jack. But she'll tell you how hard it is to contain them when she's walking/psuedo running.

I'm not picking on her. My ex's sister used to do the same thing. It was as if she was saying "I have them, I'm proud of them, I want you to admire them, but you can't have them." She used to sit around in the flimsiest t-shirt that left nothing to the imagination without thinking anything about it. Never bothered her, never bothered the wife. It sure as hell bothered me, in a good way. I was fortunate enough to see them on an occasion or two, and they were spectacular. And she did it intentionally.

Perhaps they are just appendages to women. Something that comes with the package. I asked the almost wife #2 about it one time, and she was very well endowed, and she said it's like asking a guy how it feels to have some sausage hanging between your legs. I'm sure it goes back to babyhood when we just like to suckle. But I'm curious as to why girls don't grow up with that desire. Or do they?

1 Comments:

Blogger Brewer said...

Well said.

Have you ever noticed those well endowed, sweet smelling ladies who use them, intentionaly mind you, for deliberate distraction.

On more than one occasion, I've been waiting patiently in line to pay for purchases, when the warm insistent sensation begins pressing ever more firmly into your arm or back. Mentally switching into search mode you also notice subtle perfume and realize that you're being "boobed".

The last time, I looked back at the woman behind me, and in a well modulated, deep and mildly assertive voice said, "Pardon me ma'am, but would you get your boob off my arm?"

She did.

Hey! That's just my perspective of "space".

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home