Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I Just Heard A Rather Odd Fact On The News...

...that involved a coyote in a Quizno's sub shop in Chicago.

I have no experience with a coyote. This gentleman does, however. He doesn't have links to his most recent posts, so you'll have to hunt for it, but trust me, hee used to shoot them. I hope they didn't look like the one in the pic. That would have been a terrible waste of coyote meat, seems to me.

Nevertheless, I found it somewhat comical that a beast as fierce as a coyote would wind up in Chicago. Where the hell would they come from? And the authorities suspected it walked in the door as it was propped open. Doesn't one notice a coyote walking down the streets of Chicago, I ask? And why Quizno's and not Subway. Picky, picky coyote.

I've never seen a coyote because I've never been west of the, well, the county line. I've known some women that exhibit the same behavior, so that's all I have to go on. They found the one in Chicago huddled in the drink cooler. Perhaps thirsty from its trek through the throngs of deviants, longing for a Corona and whetting its appetite for a slab of garlic beef. I suspect the one's I've known would have been huddled over me with a butcher knife and my balls in their hands, but that's just me being Marlin Perkins...

1 Comments:

Blogger Omnibabe said...

It's amazing the amount of wildlife that manages to hide out in plain sight in Chicago. I work only a couple of blocks from where this happened, and it doesn't surprise me at all. There's not much wilderness around this area any more, so the animals are adapting to new surroundings.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home