Monday, March 12, 2007

Why Is It...

...that you're always taking your asses well-being in your hands when you eat Chinese food?


I had a dreadful experience a few years ago when eating it and it laid me up for three days. So I swore it off. But, knowing that the combination of broccoli and tomatoes is supposed to be good for PCa, I started in again. It went well, until this afternoon. I ate my leftovers from Friday and my bowels starting going south almost immediately. I suspect, given my sleeping history, that my colon will be laying on my work boots when I wake up tomorrow. I'll work around it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Hard to get good Chinese around here. Hope it passes soon.

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had an episode just a couple of weeks ago myself, and it was the leftovers that got both me and the hubby.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home