Wednesday, January 24, 2007

These Are The Types Of People...

...that keep me reading blogs. The complete fascination with the shifts in people. This woman, in my opinion, has more going for her than any of her contemporaries.


Law school, several other degrees, snowboarding, friends, looks, great body and a proclivity to write. And yet she never seems happy. It could be an act, or the overextension of a young mind. Or just the railings of someone that has thrust too much upon themselves. As have others. I'd like to wrap my legs and arms around her for therapeutic affect, but that would come later. But it just brings to mind how various and sundried blogs are, and how the human mind works. It's fascinating to me. But of course, so is a piece of bread and lighter fluid. It is what it is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a woman's syndrome - I get it sometimes and systematically think I should carry a large frying pan with me so I can wallop my head with it.

6:17 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Make sure it's cast iron.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home