Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Some WTF...

...bullets.






  • This whole Iraq special committee thing offers up 79 recommendations. WTF? 79? That whole situation has so shit the bed that two would have been enough. Leave now or nuke the oil feilds then leave. Enough of this nonsense.

  • If you're a geek, don't go into the mountains of Oregon when it's snowing. You should be dealing with gigabytes, not survival techniques. I feel sorry for the kids and the wife. But who goes looking for help in tennis shoes and a coat? No hat, no gloves. I guess those thumb drives don't keep your ass warm. Too bad. Hope CNET comes through.

  • So some woman farted on a plane and it had to make an unscheduled landing. Not the fart, the plane. She lit a match to try and quell the stench. Some passengers complained. I've smelt matches and I've been subjected to women's flatulence. I choose the former. There is research that suggests women's farts are one of the most noxious smells in the world. I would agree. Of course, they claim they never do it. Again, research suggests they do it more often. My sons can attest. Their aunt did it on an Amtrack trip. I'll try and find the link. Stinky poo-poo airplane.

  • I read a blog today where the owner asked why men like boobs. WTF? She doesn't like hers. I offered to take them off her hands. Seemed to be the right thing to do.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home