Saturday, November 25, 2006

I Have To Agree...

...with the dickster.
This is one sexy women, in the beddable sense. I wouldn't want to talk recipes with her, or anything else, for that matter. Plato and I have standards. Lots of speculation if the mammaries are real. From my experience, they are. Real ones hang. Fake one's don't. I've seen one pair. I won't go into it. It's something that should be experienced. But this so called cooking expert has some calves that are bigger than her whole body. Freaky like. You wouldn't think so, cause she looks kinda thin. Watching the Food Network she saunters from a Corvette and holy fucking god there's these appendages attached to her legs that look like cruise missiles. Just damn!!! I'd be worried about my thorax. Hell, I'd be worried Bobo would never see the light of day again. But I'm there, if she ever calls for my rack recipe. Rack of what, I'm not sure, but it will involve meat. Mostly her's.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I recommend you never, ever eat or make one of her recipes.

She's also dumb as a box of rocks, but some of you fellers like that kind of thing.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home