Wednesday, November 22, 2006

So I Get Back From The...

...clinic and the power is out. As perturbed as I was, I relished the silence.

I got out an old Sydney Harris book and read. Damn that guy could write. He was a right-winger, in a way, but not so much that it would make conservatives want to puke. But what I relished was the quiet. No lights, no sounds, no distractions. Just me and my surroundings. It was nice. I need to do more of that. But, I also started thinking about things, past and present, and that is NOT good. It's always a trade-off.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make us thankful for some little things, doesn't it.

Thank you for being here.
I hope you have a blessed day tomorrow.

luv ya.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Total quiet and peace... not a bad thing (unless, of course, you think too much)... hope you are enjoying your day with Mom.

4:29 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

imp, if you have titties, I luv you too.

Jean, grapefully so...;-)

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home