Saturday, October 07, 2006

Talked To The Boys...

...and they have handled things. Flowers arrived on time and I addressed them from the three of us. Most appreciated, from what I hear. Youngest continues to work, but made sure the money I sent them got to the eldest. "S" is going to stay with his friend until Monday morning. Watch football and such. Good diversion. One of his college profs called him on being absent from class for such "triviality". He told her to fuck off. I would have done the same. Good for him.


I have no idea when it comes to things like this. It could be genetics or it could be they're having been around me. Either way, I could not be prouder of both of them. They stepped up when needed. Nuff said.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

of course you were an influence... and justifiably proud.

"triviality"?????...what an ass!

9:56 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Yeah...ain't it so

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

College professors often forget that the students listening to their lectures are paying customers.

2:53 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

I e-mailed her. It wasn''t pretty...

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home