Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hey Dudes And Dudettes...

...did you know you or your significant other can fracture your man meat?
Why is this the first time I'm hearing about this? It most often occurs during coitus, with the woman on top. This is just great. My favorite position and now I have this hazard to worry about. Isn't it bad enough that I have to beat the damned thing with a rubber hose for twenty minutes just to get it hard without worrying that the lucky lady will come down on it wrong and BREAK IT?? Guess it's back to using the cantelopes. Just Damn!!

4 Comments:

Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

LMAO...serriptiously, I hope, QofD...

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Penile fracture: wonder if my man would love me more, or be pissed....hhmmmm..something to ponder??

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have been married 16 years; can not hurt it!!!!!

6:06 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

One way to find out. You're welcome to practice on me!!

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home